RV insurance is there to protect everything from your motorhome, travel trailer, and camper-or even your horse trailer! Let Mauceri-Bynum Insurance assist in selecting the best policy for your RV needs. We will look for the best protection for the best price for you. You can even request a quote online and we'll get back to you with quotes from multiple companies so you can find the best one for you!
Texas Recreational Vehicle Insurance
- RVs that are for personal, recreational use can be insured for up to 250 days per year. Hopefully, this will give you time to do some amazing travelling!
- Liability coverage is in place to provide you with bodily injury and property damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured coverage, and more. This protection will vary by state.
- Should you want to be directly involved, you can decide how comprehensive and Collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs can include:
- Stated Value - market value/actual cash value of the RV
- Agreed Value – the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
- Replacement Cost – replace your insured RV with a new RV that is most like it
- If you stop driving your recreational vehicle and are using it as a temporary residence, Vacation Liability coverage is a good option to have. Some policies can include additional coverage for physical damage in Mexico, extending protection out of the states.
- Personal Effect Coverage provides replacement costs for damaged or lost items which you use as a part of your RV experience.
- Some policies include Roadside Assistance, which has you covered 24/7 in the event of a problem. These policies will also sometimes cover things like lodging and meal expenses.
- Ask if customer assistance is available 24/7 to answer all your insurance questions. Should the scenario arise where you have a claim, the insurance companies we work with have special teams who will work with you to get your RV repaired and back on the road.
- Other additional coverage can include: accident forgiveness, pet coverage, diminishing deductible, and more.
- Your premium can be lowered by the discounts you qualify for. Ask if you qualify for safe driver discounts, original owner discounts, package discounts and more.
- Should you insure more than one item with a single company, including your home, cars, motorcycles, classic cars, and boats, you can save money.
Mauceri-Bynum Insurance is operated locally in order to meet the needs of our clients. We will work with multiple insurance companies to find the right choice for you.
Want to find out more about your RV Insurance options?